Ease in with this amazing blend of Lemongrass, Roman Chamomile, Eucalyptus and Cedarwood Atlas. Lemongrass essential oil helps to remove impurities, detoxify the skin which leaves it feeling clean and clear and it also has antioxidant properties. Roman Chamomile is known to ease skin conditions like eczema or rashes and Cedarwood Atlas has antiseptic, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory properties while Eucalyptus also has antibacterial properties. Sounds amazing!
Ingredients: Saponified oils and butters (Olive, Sunflower, Sweet Almond, Castor, Shea, Coconut), Water infused with Calendula, Kaolin Clay, *Glycerin, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Roman Chamomile Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil, **Citral, **Geraniol, **Limonene, **Linalool, **Citronellol, **Eugenol, Dried Lemon Balm, Dried Chamomile Buds, Poppy Seeds
*naturally occurring, **naturally occurring in essential oils
- Store your soap on a well-drained soap dish
- We recommend using your fresh new soap within 6 months of purchase
- Excessive heat, light, and moisture are natural soap's worst enemies
- Not suitable for those with serious nut allergies due to almond oil in the recipe
- Always consult your doctor before using essential oils during pregnancy
- Even with the most natural products there’s always the risk of allergies, always do a patch test first
- If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use
- Avoid contact with the eyes
This soap is made in small batches so the size and colour may vary.