Natural Soy Candle
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Relax your body and mind with these amazingly scented hand poured soy wax candles. This candle comes in a gorgeous black matte glass container.
- Light your candle in a well-ventilated room, away from drafts or fans, which can cause sooting (black marks on the vessel), or rapid, uneven burning.
- Always burn on a heat-resistant surface.
- Make sure you stop burning your candle when 10mm of wax remains at the bottom, keeping an eye on a burning candle when the wax is low.
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings and matches, as debris in the wax can act as a secondary wick, encouraging your candle to burn faster.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours. At this point, the candle should be extinguished, allowed to cool for two hours, and trimmed before relighting.
- After extinguishing the flame with a snuffer, centre and straighten the wick. Burning for too long can cause the wick to move, or slant. If you see a flaming wick come close to the vessel wall, extinguish the flame and straighten the wick to prevent the vessel from cracking.
This candle lasts for up to 40 hours.