Relax your body and mind with these amazingly scented hand poured soy wax candles. This candle comes in a gorgeous black matte glass container.
- Light your candle in a well-ventilated room, away from drafts or fans, which can cause sooting (black marks on the vessel), or rapid, uneven burning.
- Always burn on a heat-resistant surface.
- Make sure you stop burning your candle when 10mm of wax remains at the bottom, keeping an eye on a burning candle when the wax is low.
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings and matches, as debris in the wax can act as a secondary wick, encouraging your candle to burn faster.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours. At this point, the candle should be extinguished, allowed to cool for two hours, and trimmed before relighting.
- Long, or crooked wicks can create high flames, smoking, or sooting. Trimming the wick to 5mm (when the wax has set) following every burn is the easiest way to prevent this.
This candle lasts up to 40 hours.